Nevermore Nvidia Cuda Miner for Ravencoin CryptoYeti
how do i lower the intensity to this ccminer 2.2.3 cause i tryed all -i 10, --intensity=10, -i=10 how do i lower it?? owais syed 11 ìåñÿöåâ íàçàä -i 8 is the lowest keep it there but ur gpu wil be at 100% it done only reduce the no of threads... 37 thoughts on “ Updated GTX 1070 Ti mining performance in NeoScrypt ” Greg says: December 11, 2017 at 9:00 pm Hello, I have some MSI 1070 ti cards and am interested in NeoScrypt, glad to see some good benchmarks! Can you give some more detail on your config file and Afterburner settings? From the screenshot it looks like intensity is set to i=16.3 but I’m not sure if that is the Config
Updated GTX 1070 Ti mining performance in NeoScrypt
1. Once you unzip the miner you’ll find files similar to the image below (varies depending on version). With some version you’ll see ccminer.exe file and in some release you’ll see ccminer-x64.exe. Also some release contains sample batch files for you to get started quickly. 2.... How to mine litecoins with CGMiner on Windows. 1. Create an account. Go to Register if you haven't already created an account. 2. Download CGMiner. Download CGMiner from here. 3. Unpack CGMiner to your hard drive. Open the archive you've just downloaded with 7-Zip, WinRAR or some other program and upack it to your hard drive. 4. Create your batch file . 4.1. Change the file extension. Create
How To Mine Digibyte In Under 5 Minutes On Windows
-ethi Ethereum intensity. Default value is 8, you can decrease this value if you don’t want Windows to freeze or if you have problems with stability. The most low GPU load is “-ethi 0”. Also “-ethi” now can set intensity for every card individually, for example “-ethi 1,8,6”. You can also specify negative values, for example, “-ethi -8192”, it exactly means “global work size” parameter which is used in official miner. how to send files in teamviewer After a reader suggested that the difference in performance between different forks of ccMiner can be a direct result from the use of different default values for intensity we have decided to dig a bit into how the -i value affects hashrate.
Improving mining intensity AusImm Bulletin
2018-04-09 · Sorry i dont know how to start a new Thread so here my Problem: I want to set Intensity in ccminer klausT Fork to 15 but always it takes the default settings how to set up news camera room software How To Mine Digibyte In Under 5 Minutes On Windows. By rmrroot February 4, 2018 February 12th, 2018 No Comments . Create An Account On MPH (Mining Pool Hub) https://miningpoolhub.com . Create A Worker . In the “Add New Worker” box pick a name and password. Password is not really used so you can just use “x” without the “”. Your worker should now be listed and you don’t need to do
How long can it take?
HowTO]|#** ccMiner POOL&ALGO SWITCH >>~|DownTime
- Nevermore Nvidia Cuda Miner for Ravencoin CryptoYeti
- Tribus Nvidia GPU Mining Instructions - Mining & Staking
- New ccMiner Fork With Xevan Algorithm Support Is Available
- how to mine verge with ccminer Archives ItusVPN
How To Set Ccminer Intensity
After a reader suggested that the difference in performance between different forks of ccMiner can be a direct result from the use of different default values for intensity we have decided to dig a bit into how the -i value affects hashrate.
- CCMiner and XMR STAK for NVIDIA Cards Wolf’s Miner , XMRig , XMR STAK and CastXMR for AMD Cards Wolf’s Miner , XMR STAK , XMRig and Monero Spelunker for Intel and AMD CPU.
- hey, i can't lower the intensity, i trye -i 10, -i=10, --intensity=10 nothinkg works, 2.2.3 ccminer x64 Renownedd Official Ãîä íàçàä THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- ccminer-x64.exe -a algorithm-o choose custom size, and type in the size (in MB) for both text boxes. Then press the set button, and then the ok button. General Troubleshooting. One thing to monitor for is stale or rejected shares. If you see a lot of stale shares, you may want to try a server that is closer to you. If you see a lot of rejected shares, try to lower the intensity of the
- GPU pool mining – nVidia (Skein) It’s not difficult to get started mining DigiByte with your home PC if you have an nVidia card. The most effective ones are the nVidia 1060, 1070 and 1080.