How To Tell If Your Water Turtle Is Pregnant? Blurtit
2009-01-19 · if he moved his head and tail then he is not dead, but im sorry to say, that is sounds like he is well on his way to turtle heaven. i had a turtle that done the same thing right before he died. when he dies you can tell because his shell will become very soft.... For all turtles, the only way you can know if they are pregnant is if you feel near either of the turtle's back legs, and just in that little opening (you should be looking near her back leg where her skin is showing) right above the leg, gently feel with your finger.
Questions and Answers About turtles Snippets
2013-12-28 · Best Answer: Mature female turtles lay eggs periodically, and the eggs may or may not be fertile. The only safe way to determine if the female is carrying eggs is an X-Ray. Some people will suggest you probe under the shell to feel for eggs, but this is dangerous for the turtle …... How to Tell if Your Guppy Is Pregnant Female guppies can get pregnant as early as one month old in a warm tank, although the usual maturity age is three months. The key to understanding a guppy's gestation period is knowing if she is, in fact, pregnant.
How To Know If A Box Turtle Is The Right Pet For You
Yellow Bellied Turtle The yellow belly turtle is one of the many turtle species out there. Generally this type of turtle is found in the Eastern United States, but, is also found in the UK. They have different names according to the region including Slider and Yellow Bellied Terrapin. Its scientific name or … how to solve quadratic equations on casio fx-991es If you have an indoor box turtle, provide a warm area and a cool area. The cool area should be between 68 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit and the warm area should be 85 degrees Fahrenheit during the day. At night, the temperature can drop to between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. For aquatic turtles, the water temperature should be about 78 degrees Fahrenheit. The basking area should be between 80
How do I know if my turtle is pregnant or not? JustAnswer
You can usually tell if she is starting to push away things on the bottom of the cage with her back legs and remember she can't lay her eggs in the water so when ever you have time buy some sand and put it in a box or a shoe box and put your turtle in it while you are watching t.v. how to tell if your boyfriend is serious about you Basically you just need to make sure that your turtle stays healthy and continue to provide her with plenty of food. Your vet might also recommend adding vitamins to make sure your turtle is getting all the nutrients she needs.
How long can it take?
HOW TO TELL IF YOUR BOX TURLTE IS PREGNANT!!! The Turtle
- Is Your Turtle Pregnant? Caring For a Gravid Captive Turtle
- How to tell if pregnant?? Tortoise Forum
- Questions and Answers About turtles Snippets
- how can you tell if your turtle is dead??(? Yahoo Answers
How To Tell If Box Turtle Is Pregnant
2011-05-28 · It’s time for another edition of Turtle Fact. But…before I got down to it, I, on behalf of the three of us, would love to give a big hug to our lovely Aunt Sara of Life With 4 Cats who has been so kind to share our picture in her wonderful blog, she called it For The Love of Turtles.
- Turtles are not like cats or dogs. So, before getting one, we need to know what can we expect from a pet turtle. If you are thinking of turtles as like cats or dogs, then you are gravely mistaken. Like cats or dogs, turtles don’t like to be handled. They prefer living in complete solitude. So, if you want a pet for handling, then turtle is not the one for you. Though turtles are a type of
- Buy a Breeders Box A breeders box is a little cage that sits on the top of your aquarium. When the female is close to giving birth you put her in this little cage.
- If your turtle is in an aquarium, move it to a drier tank with access to a nesting box, or give the turtle a large floating piece of wood with a nesting box on it so they can access it easily. If the turtle lays the eggs in the water, the eggs could drown.
- 2011-05-28 · It’s time for another edition of Turtle Fact. But…before I got down to it, I, on behalf of the three of us, would love to give a big hug to our lovely Aunt Sara of Life With 4 Cats who has been so kind to share our picture in her wonderful blog, she called it For The Love of Turtles.