Visiting Stonehenge Salisbury & Stonehenge Guided Tours
How can I visit Stonehenge? WHERE IS STONEHENGE? To see where Stonehenge is, click here to open a Google Map in a new window. There is also an aerial view here using the satellite feature. The distance from central London is about 87 miles or 136 kilometres and takes around 2 hours by car. The distance from Salisbury, the nearest city with a railway station, to Stonehenge is about 9 miles or... We want to visit Bath and Stonehenge using public transport. I assume there will be a lot of trains/buses connecting Bristol and Bath, but I would like to know which is the best option to visit Stonehenge from one of these two cities.
See the Stones Live Visiting Stonehenge from London
We drove from London to stonehenge and to bath. Just trying to get out of the traffic in london is already unbearable. The drive was long and miles and miles of nothing spectacular to see except for the sheeps and cows happily grazing in the fields. This could have saved us more time and money. The gasoline there is sold by liters and they are freaking expensive.... Stonehenge Tours. Premium Tours offer a complete range of sightseeing tours to Stonehenge. You can enjoy a private guided tour of Stonehenge at sunset - enter the stone circle itself, a day trip to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge, or the chance to travel from Bath through the Cotswolds to Stratford after your time at the World heritage site.
Stonehenge Half Day Tour from London
Stonehenge Private Viewing Tour at Sunrise - New Dates 2019. On selected days the tour operates in reverse, beginning with a private viewing of Stonehenge before it opens to the public in the morning, so we see the stones in the eerie morning light. how to get to calgary from windsor train Once you know how to get to Stonehenge from London by car, you're in for one of the greatest day trips from London by car. Not only is the trip a beautiful one, with the vast English countryside filling up your views from left to right, but it also has a number of historic and …
How to visit Stonehenge....for free? Explanation + Map!
Take your pick of Stonehenge tours from London and discover this ancient monument for yourself. Visit Stonehenge during a fantastic day out and find out why these 5,000 year old stones on Salisbury Plain are considered a national treasure! how to sell from ethopia into canada How to get here. Stonehenge is easy to get to. You can take the train to Salisbury train station and then take The Stonehenge Tour bus. You can also take a day trip by bus from London or Bath; it's around 2 ½ hours from London and around an hour from Bath.
How long can it take?
Getting To Stonehenge from London Margo Tickets & Tours
- Trains from London to Stonehenge From $11.74 GoEuro
- Stonehenge Day Tours from London Buy Tickets Online
- London to Stonehenge (Mountain) 3 ways to travel via
- Best way to visit Stonehenge from London? London Forum
How To Visit Stonehenge From London
We want to visit Bath and Stonehenge using public transport. I assume there will be a lot of trains/buses connecting Bristol and Bath, but I would like to know which is the best option to visit Stonehenge from one of these two cities.
- Stonehenge is easily one of the most magical places in the UK. The incredible amount of history that fills the air and oozes from the impressive stones, not to mention the beautifully peaceful surroundings, makes it one of the must-see sites of England.
- Experience Sunset Tours of Stonehenge and go into the stone circle.. With these Tours on the right and below, you can have a private viewing of the vast monoliths.
- Stonehenge is 88 miles southwest of London, near Salisbury in the county of Wiltshire. The prehistoric UNESCO World Heritage Site is accessible as a day trip from London by car, train or bus, with the further option of either independent or escorted travel.
- Getting to Stonehenge from London is easy. You take the train from Waterloo Station to Salisbury. Then either at the train station, or in the center of town, hop on the Stonehenge Bus.